Monday, May 6, 2013

EKG

Some people will do anything to get out of doing dishes.  This afternoon Momo sliced his finger on a broken piece of glass and spurted blood all over the kitchen.  I mean all over.  It looked like Charles Manson had done the dishes.  There was blood on the walls, the floor, the appliances, the curtains... you get the idea.  So I said goodbye as the Ninja Who Lives Here patched him together.

I went straight to a doctor's appointment.  With the pools of blood still in mind, they took my blood pressure and heart rate.  They were impressed.  They invited me back for an EKG.

Later, while I was getting my prescriptions filled, I took my blood pressure again.  It was far closer to normal.  I guess the sight of blood everywhere bothers me more than I could've known.

No comments:

Post a Comment