Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This Karma Thing Better Work

This morning our copy of the LA Times was soaking wet.  I don't have the patience to call and wait for them to bring us a dry one, so I walked over to Lee's grocery store to get one.  I don't know if I've ever mentioned that Lee's is directly across the street from my synagogue.  That's important to this story.  When I walked into the store there was a large man at the counter.  He was playing the lottery.  He was covered in Neo-Nazi tattoos.  I thought about having a chat with him about his tat's but I adore Lee and didn't want to start trouble in her store.

I just think there's something wrong with a skin head going into a Cambodian run grocery store, right across the street from a synagogue, and playing a game that involves luck.  If he wins the $105,000,000 jackpot, I am going to have to totally rethink this karma stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment