Monday, November 12, 2012

Early Hanukkah

Hanukkah starts on December 8th this year.  That means that I can't wait until after Thanksgiving to start getting ready.  I went to the local Target yesterday and bought some wrapping paper and small gifts for people.  When I got to the checkout, the young clerk said, "If you got a Target card, when you come back to do your Christmas shopping, you will save five percent."

I said, "Look at the things I am buying and tell me that again."

She looked over all the Happy Hanukkah stuff in my cart and then said, "If you got a Target card, when you come back to do your Christmas shopping, you will save five percent."  Technically, she did exactly as I had asked her.  I had to chuckle.  She still didn't get it until I explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment