Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Input Requested

Hi Dear Readers,

As you may or may not have noticed, this blog is all over the place.  One day it may be about surviving a giant solar flare, or zombies or whatever and the next day it may be a reflection on some mystical aspect of all the frat boys who live at my house.

I have a white board next to my computer (I know... weird huh?  Sometimes I write stuff down) and it has a list of possible topics.  I have this list because some mornings I'm not sure what I want to write about.  I can glance at this list and that usually reminds me of something that isn't on the list, so I can end up being just as random as ever.

However, if there is something idea that you want to kick around, let me know (either in the comment section, or by giving me a call) and I will put it on the white board along with the other topics I never get around too.  Currently on the list is:

  • warrior class -as in social class, not as in a class to become a warrior
  • desalinization - I know, you thought I was done with that one
  • truth versus fact - a very important distinction
  • a new anchor - probably I will never get around to this one
  • and a couple of things that I can't actually read-  my white board writing isn't very legible.  
If I don't hear from any of you, and you still read the blog anyway, you're going to have to take what you get.

Love,
Auntie Helsie

No comments:

Post a Comment