Monday, October 15, 2012

What to Do?

When dad broke his hip in June, I refocused on his health instead of mine.  So, while he has had clean laundry and a lot of pampering, I had quit doing my daily exercises.  Of course, this was not a good idea.  So this morning I decided that I have to get back to my walking routine.

As soon as I left the house, I came to the proverbial "fork in the road."


I knew I was supposed to do something, but all I could remember was Yogi Berra's advice that when you get to a fork in the road you should take it.  I decided against that, mainly because it doesn't match my cutlery (thank goodness).

Perhaps you should remember this day as the day when Auntie came to the fork and did nothing because she couldn't remember a better quote.  Let this be a learning experience for you all.  Figure out now what to do with the fork in the road, so when it appears for you, you will know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. According to the Muppets, you're supposed to turn left.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR5JVo21wQ

    ReplyDelete