Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Frosty Road Trip

Momo and I drove to Utah for a memorial service for Papi.  My brother John flew into Long Beach and drove up with us, so we took our time going and stopped in Las Vegas for the night.  It doesn't take much arm twisting to get men to stop in Las Vegas for a night.

The memorial was nice.  The weather was not.  We drove through a snow storm.  John wisely decided to fly out of Salt Lake and skip the return drive.  So yesterday morning Momo and I drove back to the land of milk and honeys.  In the morning as he was filling the gas tank I decided to wash the windshield.  He came around the side of the car and asked me in horror what I was doing.  I had very carefully added a thin layer of ice to the driver's side windshield.  Oops.  How quickly I have forgotten the perils of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment