Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Taunting Peter

I'm a little surprised that Pete-o hasn't entered his plan in the comments section of the When the Lights Go Out post.  I know he's thinking about it though, and in all fairness, I did have a couple of days to think about it before I actually wrote out a plan.

Around here people have been reading the National Geographic article and coming out of their bedrooms with additional thoughts.  I will not be updating additional thoughts unless they are particularly entertaining, as I am already in trouble with my son for publishing our plan in the first place.  Since this blog is lucky to get a half a dozen hits a day, I'm not too worried about our strategy going viral.  Even if it did, I have a very highly specialized core team, so it wouldn't be like people could easily enact our plan.  Besides, no one else is going to think about it until about 30 minutes before it happens because they are busy thinking of zombie strategies.

Here... here's a cute trailer for a zombie movie to keep you distracted... for the "Fido" trailer click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment