Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things the Annoy Me

Before I compile this list, let me just acknowledge that realize that I am truly blessed and that these are all things that in the larger picture don't matter.

  • Trying on bathing suits.  Nothing is so disheartening as going into a bathing suit department and trying to A) find something with enough material to cover breasts that are any larger than walnuts and B) taking off all your clothes to try on said suit in a room the size of a closet with glaring industrial lights.  If you don't believe me, ask any woman in the bathing suit department.  As my friend Diane says, "Women like to buy shoes because we don't have to put them on over our hips."
  • People who come into the room ten minutes before the end of the movie and ask what has happened so far.  Really?  Wait for a rerun.
  • Those people who grill beggars because they want to know where the money is going.  Yes, I understand that some people take advantage of the generosity of others.  I also understand that many people are in dire circumstances and really need a little help.  If you don't want to help, don't help.  Humiliating them really isn't constructive.  
  • When you think there's a piece of Mrs. Fried's cheesecake left and there really isn't. 
Realistically I just made this list so I could complain about shopping for swimsuits.  I really hate shopping for swimsuits.  

1 comment:

  1. Even though I desperately need a new bathing suit, I get to put off buying one till next year. I won't be in one much this summer.

    Btw, I really love reading your blog, even though I've never commented until now.

    ReplyDelete