Thursday, July 12, 2012

Super Heroes

If I was going to be a super hero, I think I would have to contact a designer to help me with the costume.  You need something memorable, but you don't really want to end up looking like Lady Gaga.  A mask would be good, because you don't want to have to do a lot of makeup or prep work when duty calls.  There should definitely be a cape involved... but maybe something in a nice velvet... there's no point in being too utilitarian.  Black is slimming, but it does seem a bit overdone in the super hero world...maybe a dusty rose and gray combo would be good.  No heels.  Twisting my ankle on the way to save the world seems like a bad thing.  Even though tights and body suits seem to be the rule, I think it would be better if it was something easy to get in and out of.

I think my super power would be the ability to make people happy.  Even if it was just for a minute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment