Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Google Ads

I love Google Ads.  I have no income stream, and with the ads I still don't know if I have an income stream.  It's really easy to set up the ads, but I still haven't figured out how to let them know where to send the supposed income.  Since I haven't gotten any checks yet, it might just be a virtual idea to them.  Virtual money is cheap, so I'm sure it keeps their bottom line looking good.

They do totally crack me up though.  I like seeing the first ads they attach to my posts.  Today is a case in point.  I wrote about biblical superheroes yesterday and both ads this morning were for drug rehab.  This leads me to some interesting musings... Do they think that religious believers need some type of medical intervention?  Or was it the bit about Jesus turning water into wine that requires intervention?  Did they feel that Jesus was the ultimate enabler?

If I didn't post again today, their computers would sort out the algorithms and put up more appropriate ads, but it still gives me a chuckle in the morning when I first see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment