Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cookie of the Day: Honey Lemon

We have a guest baker for today's cookie.  Megan has come from Utah for a week to help out with grandpa  and she is totally into the cookie project.


Today's cookie is the Honey Lemon Cookie from the Taste of Home Cookie magazine.  It just occurred to me that they probably have the recipe on line (and they do) so now you can click on the cookie name to see the recipe and what the cookie looks like.

This cookie is spectacular.  Meg used fresh lemon from the tree in our front yard and I can't imagine a better use for lemons.  They melt in your mouth and all of our taste testers raved about them.  The Ninja even invited Megan to live here, but I think that she's rather return to her husband than stay here as the cookie maker for the Lost Boys.

1 comment:

  1. Megan is the best person in the world to help out with the cookie project. I love her cute growing belly! I also love making lemon recipes with fresh lemons. I like to make mine into lemon bars.

    ReplyDelete