Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Great Cookie Caper

While I was in line at the grocery store the other day, this magazine caught my eye...


Ahhh... cookies.  So I bought the magazine and brought it home.  Last night as Zach was flipping through it, I mentioned that I was thinking about working my way through the magazine.  Needless to say, this idea was met with enthusiasm by the boys.  Ninja said, "Did I ever mention that I really like being a part of this family?"  Isn't that sweet?

In addition to my regular blog entries on the miscellany of life, I will now also endeavor to update you with the cookie of the day (if I actually make cookies that day) and how it was rated by my live in panel of cookie experts.   

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the kind of thing I'd attempt if I had more time and energy. I look forward to reading and drooling over the cookie posts. Feel free to send any leftovers our way if they ship well. Just kidding... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuki,

    Even if they don't ship well, I could pass you the recipe. Of course there is almost nothing as great as getting a box of cookies in the mail. Mmmmm. I think I'll go bake now.

    ReplyDelete